Nairobi, one of East Africa’s most vibrant and fast-growing cities, is a hub of culture and history—providing endless fascination to those passing through. Nairobi Serena Hotel is a clandestine city-centre oasis minutes from the CBD, whose 5-star status is undisputed thanks to its membership of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’ group.
Many pass through Nairobi en route to its natural attractions such as the Masai Mara National Reserve and Mount Kilimanjaro — but beware of passing through this city without exploring it fully. Top attractions include the National Museum, Nairobi National Park, and Karen Blixen’s House & Museum where Out of Africa will truly be brought to life.
Variety is the order of the day at Nairobi Serena Hotel. Guests can choose from their Business and Executive Suites, Standard and Superior Rooms, Garden Suites, and their Bateleur and State Suites. Several dining options are also available from the fine-dining Mandhari and relaxed Mediterranean Terrace to the Ethiopian-style Aksum bar and nearby patisserie. With a hair salon, health spa, swimming pool, and gift-shop all on-site, guests will no doubt be tempted never to leave the confines of the hotel.
- Located in the heart of Nairobi, close to all that the city centre has to offer
- On-site restaurants, pool, spa, health club, gift shop, newsstand, travel requisites kiosk, and hair salon
- Variety of room options all equipped with air-conditioning, satellite TV, and Wi-Fi
- Family-friendly with babysitting services, family rooms, and children’s dining options available
- Just 30min from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport