Hemingways Nairobi Hotel is everything you would expect from luxurious property built on decades of experience in tailored travel. Enveloped in a sanctuary in Kenya’s capital, intricate symmetry and sophistication is coupled with warm hospitality for a cordial Kenyan welcome.
This plantation-style boutique hotel is only 40 minutes from Nairobi’s international airport and is the latest addition to the distinguished Hemingways Collection of beach and bush. Although more urban, the sightseeing around the boutique’s surrounding area deserves a few rolls of film. Enjoy a game drive with an unusual cityscape backdrop, discover colonial heritage at the Karen Blixen Museum, and visit the Giraffe Centre and the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust where orphaned elephants and rhinos are hand-reared.
Traditional values of discretion and convenience are inherent to East African culture and the hotel’s 45 high-ceilinged rooms of contemporary-chic—2 penthouse Presidential Suites and 43 Junior Suites—embody this ethic with hand-cut Italian marble, private balcony, walk-in wardrobe, and expansive en-suite bathroom. Indulge in the serenity of the spa, or in the contemporary concoctions of the brasserie and patisserie while your butler addresses your every whim with bespoke service.
- Set between Nairobi National Park and the foot of Ngong Hills in the suburb of Karen
- 45 suites with private balcony, walk-in wardrobe, four-poster bed, and en-suite bathroom
- Private butler offering personalised, bespoke service
- National Park game drives, Karen Blixen Museum, and feed orphaned elephants and rhinos at David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
- Contemporary European dining and luxurious spa