Encompassing natural beauty, luxury and Kenyan hospitality, Rekero Camp recaptures the spirit of a traditional safari. Few words describe the magic of seeing lions, zebras and hippos along the Talek River, just a few steps from your tent and framed by the all-encompassing Maasai Mara National Reserve.
Making the most of your time in the bountiful reserve is a pleasurable task at Rekero where they offer a range of vantage points for game-viewing. Perhaps the privacy of your patio daybed, with only Mara’s thirsty residents converging at the Talek River for company? Otherwise, a dusk safari excursion to stalk nocturnal predators as they come out to play or a hot air balloon flight through the crisp morning sky might be more your style.
Intimacy is guaranteed with only 9 Luxury Tents, all dotted along the banks of Talek River. Echoing times gone by, the décor reflects the traditional safari bush camp of old, with the added contemporary luxuries of en-suite bathrooms and a personal butler. 2 Luxury Tents are large enough to accommodate a child and parents, making Rekero an excellent family option.
- Beautiful, bush style tents overlooking the Talek River
- Range of game activities such as game drives, walking and hot air ballooning
- Continual stream of animals at the river, viewable from rooms and main area
- Maasai guides provide unique insight into the Mara
- Suitable for families with children aged 5 years and up