From its position on the banks of the Talek River, Mara Simba Lodge offers an array of unpretentious accommodation blending into the riverine vegetation and indigenous gardens. Enjoy fuss-free comfort and proximity to the wonders of the Masai Mara National Reserve without breaking the bank.
While The Great Wildebeest Migration river crossing is the star attraction in these parts the Masai Mara is a year-round wildlife destination and home to the Big 5 amongst many others in its 1, 510²km expanse. Embark on a game drive to explore the endless plains and be sure to scan the trees, shrubs and skies for the over 500 species of birds recorded here. Back at the lodge, there is a swimming pool to stave off the heat and crocodiles and hippos can be seen in the river.
The lodge's 84 rooms are clustered in groups of 6 in bands comprised of natural materials with 4 rooms on the ground floor and 2 interleading rooms on the first floor. 60 Twin, 12 Double, 4 Double & Single and 8 Triple Rooms are available offering a range of options to accommodate any party.
- A variety of room configurations on offer
- Services include safety deposit boxes, luggage storage, laundry, airport transportation, 24-hour room service and Wi-Fi
- Beautifully presented and tasty cuisine of a high standard
- Stone fireplaces in the dining room and bar
- Environmentally conscious practices