Among the premier camps in the Masai Mara National Reserve, Governors’ IL Moran Camp offers an intimate experience plus a bit of added luxury. Just 10 tents are secreted in among ancient trees on the banks of the Mara river and in the heart of prime game viewing territory.
Access to this glorious getaway couldn’t be simpler with twice daily flights from the Nairobi Wilson Airport landing at the Musiara Airstrip, just 15 minutes’ drive from camp. From here you can embark on your exploration of this 150,000-hectare expanse roamed by the Big 5 and seasonally home to thousands of wildebeest herds during The Great Wildebeest Migration. Twice-daily game drives come standard while romantic hot air balloon safaris and bush dining experiences can be arranged along with Masai cultural visits.
The camp’s 10 tents feature en-suite bathrooms with hot and cold water, twin basins, lavish showers, baths, and flushing toilets. Electric lamps and UK Volt plugs are available morning and evening in addition to paraffin lamps for added convenience. Enjoy glorious views over the Mara River while refuelling in the open bar and dining tent.
- Within the renowned Masai Mara National Reserve
- Intimate camp on the banks of the Mara with added luxury
- Daily complimentary laundry service plus room service on request
- Convenient access with a 45-minute flight from Nairobi and 15-minute road transfer
- A variety of safari activities on offer