Olare Motorogi Conservancy encompasses over 14,000ha of pristine wilderness within the Masai Mara-Serengeti ecosystem and gives guests an exclusive experience away from the crowds of the Maasai Mara National Reserve. In a shady grove along the Ntiakitiak River find the elegant Olare Mara Kempinski tented camp providing plenty of plush comfort and style to go with your authentic safari experience.
With the highest number of large animals per square kilometre found anywhere in Africa—including several Lion Prides with well-documented histories, cheetahs, and a leopard family—the conservancy serves up spectacular game viewing. There are also over 50 species of raptors to be spied soaring the skies or gracing the treetops.
The Deluxe Tents are raised on Mvuli Decks and feature vast four poster beds, terraces and a separate lounge. The Honeymoon Suite offers added romance with an outdoor shower and private plunge pool overlooking the Hippo Pool. Equally captivating is the cuisine prepared with fresh produce from their own organic garden which can be enjoyed in a variety of stunning locations, from your personal terrace to romantic dining out in the bush.
- Facilities include a swimming pool, bar and restaurant and library with deck
- An authentic safari with twice-daily game drives—with regulations keeping sightings uncrowded—plus night drives and bush walks not available in the main Reserve
- Conservancy is known for its density of Big Cats and variety of raptors
- Easy access to the camp via the Ol Kimombo airstrip, a 1-hour flight from Nairobi
- Massage treatments available