The intimate Naboisho Camp is situated in the 20,000ha Naboisho Conservancy, a project fronted by Asilia Africa, which partners local landowners with tourism companies in an effort to preserve the pristine wilderness in Kenya. The camp aims to make a positive impact by featuring a low-impact yet luxurious design and by contributing to this conservation effort.
Beneath the shade of acacia trees, guests can witness one of the highest densities of lions in the world, with a magnificent pride of 20 lions calling the conservancy home. Located in a migration corridor, the conservancy also offers guests the opportunity to witness glorious herds of elephant, giraffe, wildebeest, and zebra. Highly informed guides accompany guests on night drives, bush walks, and cultural visits.
The focus on conservation and responsibility to the environment extends to the accommodation itself: 9 canvassed en-suite tented suites. While constructed with the environment firmly in mind, Naboisho has ensured that guests are still firmly seated in the lap of luxury. The king-size beds in each suite offer the ideal position from which to stare out at the astounding Kenyan wilderness through large screen windows.
- Located in the Naboisho Conservancy where dedicated efforts to preserve Kenya’s natural and pristine wilderness are ongoing
- The conservancy is home to one of the highest densities of lions in the world
- The camp is situated in a migration corridor
- Features a low-impact but luxurious design
- All tented suites feature king-size beds and large screen windows