Fixed upon soil belonging to the local Maasai community, Porini Mara Camp is an intimate niche in the exclusive Ol Kinyei wildlife conservancy in Kenya, an area set aside as a sanctuary for wildlife—with sensational results. Supporting a thriving wildlife population, the camp is in high demand in the safari destination sphere.
Porini Mara is known as one of the most beautiful wilderness areas in the Greater Mara Ecosystem, and it’s easy to see why — lay eyes on a classic East Africa melange of open savannah plains, pockets of riverine forests, natural springs and rivers, rolling hills and heart-stopping views. Taking you deep into this spectacle are game drives, night drives, Maasai-guided walks, full-day safaris, cultural tours, and picnics. Hot air balloon safaris give you wings with which to experience the Kenyan wilderness from new heights!
Beneath the beautiful yellow-barked acacia trees on the banks of the Laetoli—Ol Kinyei’s natural spring—6 luxurious tents charm the discerning safari-lover with double and single beds, en-suite bathrooms with flush toilet and safari shower, and solar electric lights. Continue this true bush experience with home-baked bread and delicious food, topped off with a locally-inspired sundowner.
- Positioned in Ol Kinyei, an exclusive wildlife sanctuary belonging to the Maasai community
- Comfortable and homely with only 6 tents—eco-friendly with solar electric lights
- Maasai guided walking safaris and daily trips to the National Park and local village
- Hot air ballooning available, along with other activities such as game drives, night drives, and picnics
- All-inclusive meals and drinks created by your camp chef