As one of the original intimate luxury safari lodges in the protected Mara North Conservancy wilderness area of the Maasai Mara National Reserve, Elephant Pepper Camp retains an authentic atmosphere of a classic safari. Add to that a prime location away from other lodges and you have a tranquil place of solitude in the heart of the Greater Mara Ecosystem.
Set under a natural forest of elephant pepper trees, the safari camp features stunning views over the Mara plains where enormous herds of plains game, big cats, and elephant roam. Traverse these wildlife-specked plains on day and night game drives and guided walks. The camp is also perfectly located for those wanting to witness one of the greatest wildlife spectacles on earth — The Great Wildebeest Migration.
The 4 Double and 4 Twin luxury safari tents are spacious and bright and feature large bathroom areas. Elegance and class are written all over the tents’ interiors, which feature Indian Raj Campaign furniture with dark wood and brass fittings. The Honeymoon/Family Suite features a master bedroom and a sitting room which can be converted into a second bedroom for children.
- One of the original intimate luxury safari lodges in the protected Mara North Conservancy
- A prime location away from other lodges in the heart of the Maasai Mara ecosystem
- Stunning views over the wildlife-rich Mara Plains
- Perfectly located to view one of the greatest wildlife spectacles on earth—the Great Migration
- The camp is the epitome of intimacy with only 8 safari tents on offer