The rustic luxury of Amboseli Sopa Lodge makes it the perfect spot for an adventurer wishing to conquer the snow-capped peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro while on a safari in Kenya. Whether you are willing to physically climb the mountain or are only prepared to climb it in spirit, a stay at Amboseli Sopa Lodge will be well worth it.
The lodge is in close proximity to Amboseli National Park (home to the Maasai tribal people) and known for being one of the few places in Africa where you can get close to free-roaming elephants. Game drives, game walks, and opportunities to meet the Maasai people are available in the park and can be booked from the lodge.
Accommodation consists of 83 varying categories of rooms, all brightly decorated with their own private veranda and kitted-out bathroom. Three themed bars, the Kibo Restaurant, and the Mawenzi Terrace will keep you hydrated and well-fed as you admire the iconic views of the foothills to the majestic mountain. A Maasai handicraft market where traditional beadwork and woodcarvings are made, and a well-stocked boutique and swimming pool are also on site.
- Only 20 minutes from Amboseli National Park, the lodge is perfectly positioned to discover this well-known Kenyan wildlife reserve
- Epic views of Mount Kilimanjaro, and the surrounding wilderness
- Learn more about the Maasai people
- Varying categories of accommodation with rooms for families and disabled patrons too
- Variety of restaurants, bars, and other facilities on site