Chief’s Camp has been so skilfully integrated into the landscape of the Moremi Game Reserve that guests can often view game without even having to leave their Bush Pavilion. This award-winning camp was recently re-opened in June 2016 after an extensive rebuild and redesign and now offers sophisticated accommodation including a superb new suite - the Geoffrey Kent suite - that includes your own private boma, vehicle and dedicated guide.
Twice daily game drives take place with guests almost guaranteed a predator sighting as the area is rich with wild dog, lion, cheetah and leopard. During the flood season, guests are able to explore the miraculous waterways of the Delta by mokoro (dug-out canoe) and witness a wild array of wildlife, including the elusive white rhino.
12 new secluded luxury Bush Pavilions have been designed for ultimate privacy and comfort – view the Piajio floodplain from your own private deck or terrace pool. These pavilions are some of the region’s largest and most luxurious places to spend the night under the African stars with modern enhancements such as air conditioning. Choose to relax in the bar or library, enjoy a delicious pizza out on the newly designed pizza deck or make use of the spa facility.
- Set in a high wildlife population area – experience game drives like no other
- Seasonal water of the delta entices animals to gather in areas near the lodge
- Accommodation is secluded and intimate, with great features and authentic décor
- The camp spa offers a variety of invigorating treatments and massages
- Every June, when the area is at its most flooded, mokoro excursions are available