At Oddballs’ Enclave a pure traditional Okavango Delta experience meets guests from the moment they land at the airstrip, where they are welcomed by their own private guide born and bred in the wetlands. Bordering the Moremi Game Reserve on a small island just off the edge of Chief’s Island, the camp is awash in a palpable silence undisturbed by motorized vehicles.
With no motorized activities on offer, guests will be able to experience the Delta in the most authentic way possible. And on traditional handmade mokoros and accompanied by their private guide, guests can sail through the channels at their own pace, learning about the fascinating ecosystem and the creatures that live here.
As the smaller, more secluded offshoot of its sister camp Oddballs’, Oddballs’ Enclave offers intimacy and peace in only 5 ‘mini-meru’ walk-in Tents. The camp combines a totally solar-powered ethos with generous luxury in the form of a private bathroom with hot and cold running water and a private wooden deck. The main deck area is where meals are relished while gazing over the floodplains towards the distant island forests.
- Private guides to welcome guests at the airstrip
- No motorized activities in the camp, bathing the camp in a sense of peacefulness
- Sail through the channels on a handmade mokoro owned by the guides themselves
- A more intimate and secluded offshoot of its sister camp, Oddballs’
- Totally solar-powered—guests have their own private bathroom with hot and cold running water