While Mombo and Little Mombo Camps are being rebuilt, Mombo Trails Camp has come to the rescue in providing safari-goers with the same flair and authentic Okavango Delta experience that the Mombo Camps are known to provide.
Located in northern Botswana, the Okavango Delta is remote and wild, with a lush environment that provides the perfect habitat for wildlife. The camp overlooks a bustling floodplain in the Mombo Concession area in the Moremi Game Reserve. On game drives and even in and around the camp, guests can expect to see predators like lion and leopard as well as plenty of plains game.
The camp may be temporary but comfort is by no means compromised. There are eight beautifully decorated tents set up under a canopy of trees, which provide wonderful shade from the African sun. All tents have en suite facilities and the camp boasts a main living area for guests to relax in as well as a dining area and traditional campfire area ideal for storytelling and stargazing.
- Mombo Trails Camp is a temporary light-footprint tented camp
- The camp is located in the Okavango Delta in Botswana
- There are eight comfortably equipped en suite tents under a covering of trees
- The camp boasts a main living area, dining area and traditional campfire area
- Guests can enjoy game drives to see wildlife including lion, leopard, giraffe, and more