Located in the Mombo Concession of the Moremi Game Reserve, Mombo Camp is the perfect choice for those interested in a rich and immersive African safari experience. The surrounding area boasts a high population of plains game and predators, both of which can be seen in abundance year-round.
Nestled between tall shady trees, the camp is set atop raised platforms which provide spectacular views of the Okavango Delta. The Delta is home to concentrations of leopard, cheetah, spotted hyena, buffalo, elephant, white rhino, giraffe and many more. All of these can be spotted and observed on one of the expertly guided game drives, while the nearby bird blind presents birdwatchers with some of the best photo ops around.
Accommodation at Mombo Camp consists of 9 spacious en-suite Tents, each featuring a private veranda, a sala and indoor and outdoor showers. In-room massage treatments are a great way to recharge and relax, while the two plunge pools are perfect for cooling off on hot days. The dining experience offered by Mombo is out of this world, with delicious dinners served right under starry skies.
- Situated within the Moreki Game Reserve which has a high population of wildlife
- Huge variety of animal species, from various felids and hyenas to giraffes and elephants
- Daytime game drives and the nearby bird blind provide ample game-viewing and bird-watching opportunities
- The camp is intimately set among tall trees for shade and relaxation
- Luxurious accommodation – tented suites atop raised platforms for a better view