Mankwe Bush Lodge in Ngamiland, Botswana, is a 4x4-enthusiast’s dream and camper’s haven. Africa’s majestic animals move around freely since there are no fences between the reserves and the lodge - enjoy the feeling of being one with the wilderness and appreciate the sounds of the untamed bush from canvas safety.
Mankwe Bush Lodge is found extending between Moremi Game Reserve and Chobe National Park, with both in reach for exciting day trips to spot abundant game. Follow a self-drive route up to the Khwai River, or stop the wheels from turning and haul out the camera on guided walks and scenic water rides in wooden mekoro (canoes). Get involved in a motorboat cruise into the Okavango Delta, rounded off with an overnight stay on an island.
Accommodation is provided in 8 Luxury Safari Tents and 7 campsites with space for 20 people per site. Tents are en-suite and raised on wooden platforms, giving guests remarkable views of forest and indigenous mopane groves. A crystal-clear swimming pool and sundeck ensure a good unwinding session after a long day of game-viewing and meals are best served under the stars.
- In the heart of Botswanan forest on an unfenced private concession
- 8 Luxury Safari Tents raised on wooden platforms and 7 campsites - 20 people per site
- Day trips to Moremi Game Reserve and Savuti, self-drive up to Khwai River, guided walks, mokoro rides, Delta cruises and island overnights
- Sparkling swimming pool and sundeck for sundowners
- Meals of African cuisine served under the stars