Warm and caring in its sister role to Kwara itself, Little Kwara Camp rests in unpretentious splendour on the northern edge of the Okavango Delta, bordering Botswana’s Moremi Game Reserve. An intimate camp with personal service is a promise that Little Kwara prides itself on keeping—classic, wild, Africa.
Concealed amongst trees on a small island on permanent water, the camp is accessed by air via the Kwara airstrip. Little Kwara is rich in game and natural beauty and offers activities characteristic of its private concession area - day and night drives, game walks, power boating, fishing and mokoro trips—a cruise along the waters in a traditional dug-out canoe.
The five exclusive Tents are spacious and are elevated into the tree canopy on wooden decks, each with its own private verandah - incredible for viewing game. Each Tent has its own en suite bathroom with bath and inside/outside shower. The central camp is divided into a communal lounge area that flows into a dining area and swimming pool, where you can be comforted by the sounds of abundant nature.
- Five intimate yet expansive Tents built high up in the tree canopy
- In the heart of the Okavango Delta on permanent water
- Located on the private Kwara concession, ensuring great flexibility around game-viewing activities
- A unique range of activities all year round - walks, game drives, fishing, boat cruises, mokoro trips
- In close proximity to Moremi Game Reserve