Gunn's Camp is on the edge of the Moremi Game Reserve in the Okavango Delta’s wilderness, overlooking floodplains brimming with wildlife. Leafy palms and ancient ebony trees merge to create an authentic African feel - with a touch of the tropics.
Gunn’s Camp offer mokoro excursions complete with delicious packed picnic lunches to enjoy on an island after you have engaged in an exhilarating bush walk. Sunset motorboat cruises allow you to soak up the colours of nature with a refreshing drink in hand. But what makes Gunn's truly unique is their island excursions. The camp managers will pack your mokoro with basic camping equipment and food so that you can set out with your own personal guide to find an island where you will set up camp. The evening will be spent preparing dinner around the campfire in the company of Africa's nocturnal wildlife.
6 fully-furnished, Deluxe Kenyan-style Meru Tents with en-suite bathrooms (with outdoor showers) are set on raised platforms and overlook the delta plains and waterways. Guests have access to the elevated top-deck bar, lounge, two-level dining area, boma and swimming pool.
- Ideal spot on the border of the game-rich Moremi Game Reserve, with views over Chief’s Island
- Only 6 Meru-style Luxury Tents, affording an exclusive experience
- Mokoro and motorboat water activities for exploring the waterways of the Delta
- Fully guided bush walks on the islands
- Island-camping excursion, allowing you to get up close and personal with nature