Located in a 22,000ha private concession in the Okavango Delta bordering Moremi Game Reserve, Chitabe Lediba Camp places excellent game viewing at your fingertips. A smaller sister to Chitabe Camp, this more intimate offering features only five spacious tents and is perfect for families and groups travelling together.
Found in the fairly dry southern part of the Delta, though still bordered by rivers on two sides and interspersed with lagoons and channels, Chitabe sticks to land-based safaris and the option of guided bush walks. With the varied game, including a reasonably high chance of seeing the African wild dog and birdlife supported by the mix of habitats on offer, guests will not be disappointed!
The camp’s five tented chalets are set on low decks beneath shady trees and feature private verandahs. Amenities include a writing desk and stationery, universal plugs, mosquito nets, ceiling fans, and en-suite bathrooms with indoor and outdoor showers. Wooden walkways lead to the open-plan main area comprising a lounge, dining area, self-service bar, and small ‘library’. A deck with fire pit and loungers by the pool invite relaxation with spectacular views.
- Intimate camp with just five tented chalets
- Two chalets are family units with two en-suite bedrooms
- Situated on a 22,000ha private concession in the Okavango Delta
- Day and night game drives, optional guided bushwalks, and birding available
- Self-service bar, lounge, dining area, swimming pool, deck with fire pit, boma and curio shop