An Eco Tourism Accredited enterprise, Meno A Kwena Tented Camp & Safaris offers safaris in 3 surrounding wildlife sanctuaries: the Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Makgadikgadi and Nxai Pan National Parks. The camp is also the perfect stop between the Central Kalahari Game Reserve and the Okavango Delta — two of Botswana’s most famous attractions.
Stays at Meno A Kwena consist of game drives, Bushman guided walks, boat cruises and sunset floating hide experiences. Those who choose to stay longer can also experience saltpan and meerkat safaris, scenic flights over the saltpans, cultural experiences, star gazing, mobile camping in the 3 surrounding reserves and conservation safaris.
9 luxury en-suite tents are scattered amongst vegetation and thorny branches, all of which overlook the Boteti River that welcomes frequent elephant visitors. There are 7 twin tents with 2 queen size beds and 2 double tents, with king size beds in each. A “work of organic architecture”, the camp’s living area includes a stunning natural pool that appears to be one with the river as well as a dining area, lounge, kitchen, bar, library and viewing tents.
- Offers safaris in 3 surrounding wildlife sanctuaries: the Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Makgadikgadi and Nxai Pan National Parks
- An Eco Tourism Accredited enterprise and passionate about conservation
- On the Boteti River — the tents and living area look onto the river and its frequent visitors
- A plethora of activities that maximise on the best game viewing spots according to the time of year
- Luxury tents and stunning living area