The exclusive-use Selinda Explorers Camp gives guests the opportunity to experience complete privacy in a prime position overlooking the Selinda Spillway – the usually dry channel in the Selinda Reserve which connects the Linyanti river system to the Okavango Delta.
Just 4 Guest Tents stand peacefully under a riverine forest, offering rest and relaxation in a dense wildlife area.
When the Selinda Spillway is in flood, it attracts a game density that is hard to beat. The Selinda Spillway is really a year-round destination and guests have the chance to witness massive elephant herds, zebra, cheetah, wild dog and lion on guided walking tours, canoe trips and day and night game drives any time of the year. Join your guide on a refreshing swim in the clear waters of the Spillway.
Adjoining open-air bathrooms with explorer-themed hot water bucket shower and flush porcelain toilet feature in each tent and help to create an atmosphere reminiscent of the early era of safari. Adding to this atmosphere are crystal decanters, recycled wood furniture and Persian rugs. Meals are served beneath the stars or in the tented dining area.
- An exclusive-use camp with only 4 Tents
- In a prime position overlooking the Selinda Spillway – the usually dry channel in the Selinda Reserve connects the Linyanti river system to the Okavango Delta
- Guided walking tours, canoe trips and day and night game drives give guests a chance to witness a dense wildlife population year round
- Accompanied by a guide, guests can swim the cool waters of the Spillway
- The camp is designed to emulate the atmosphere of the early era of safari