Savute Safari Lodge peers out from ancient camelthorn trees on the banks of the Savute channel, part of Chobe's dynamic Savute eco-system which is known for its large concentration of elephant and large lion prides.
The game-viewing offered by Savute is an experience not to be missed if you are visiting in the summer months, after November’s first rains have drawn thousands of animals to the area. Savute Safari Lodge’s highlights are concentrations of lion and hyena, as well as leopard, cheetah, black-backed jackal and many lone elephant bulls. The zebra migrations are an especially awe-inspiring spectacle, with thousands of zebras on the move in search of ripe grasslands.
Accommodation at Savute Safari Lodge consists of 12 twin-bed Chalets and can accommodate up to 24 people. The double-volume Suites are spacious and furnished in a contemporary style with large sliding doors showcasing the surrounding landscape. Large private viewing decks and walk-in showers combine to make staying at the Savute Safari Lodge an unforgettable experience.
- Part of the Savute eco-system, known for high animal traffic during the summer months
- Amazing safari opportunities – see elephant, lion, zebra and everything in between
- Open 4x4 safari vehicles afford the best photography opportunities
- Exclusive accommodation with just 12 Chalets, accommodating up to 24 people
- Elegantly decorated suites with en-suite bathrooms and private viewing decks