Kwando Lebala Camp is superbly located next to the Linyanti Marshes in the private Kwando Reserve. Known for its excellent density of wildlife and its strong policy of actively tracking predators, the camp promises sightings of leopard, cheetah, lion, elephant and even the endangered wild dog.
The landscape of mopane forests, lush riverine forest and open floodplains that make up the Kwando Reserve becomes especially dense with wildlife during the dry season when animals flock to the lush landscape. Activities at the camp revolve around tracking this diverse array of wildlife on day and night game drives accompanied by both a guide and a tracker in an effort to ensure that a sighting of wildlife is never missed.
8 en-suite custom-designed Tents, each with their own viewing decks, offer understated elegance while mosquito net walls ensure that the tents are cool and comfortable. Sandy pathways lead from the tents to the main area, which is scattered with comfortable chairs and sofas. A raised viewing deck behind the camp offers views over the wetlands.
- Positioned in the private Kwando Reserve known for its excellent density of wildlife
- Strong policy of actively tracking predators
- Guide and a tracker accompany game drives ensuring that a sighting of wildlife is never missed
- En-suite custom designed Tents feature private viewing decks and mosquito net walls
- Raised viewing deck behind the camp offers views over the wetlands