Standing in the northernmost corner of Chobe National Park, Camp Linyanti enjoys its own private wetland wilderness in an otherwise dehydrated landscape. The edge of the brimming Linyanti floodplains, one of the best game-viewing areas in Botswana, holds the rustic yet comfortable tents of the camp.
The camp enjoys striking views out over the floodplains which spread out towards Namibia’s Caprivi Strip. During much of the year, the waterways of the floodplains can be traversed on safari and sundowner cruises in a 6-metre swamp cruiser. However, twice-daily game drives are also a stunning way to explore the area, especially during the dry winter season when large herds of elephants roam the lands. The area is also brimming with predators, as well as buffalo and zebra.
The simple and charming camp is made up of only 5 elevated Meru-style Tents which accommodate just ten guests. Each Tent comes complete with an outdoor shower and private balcony looking out over the floodplains. The Honeymoon Tent features all the amenities of the other tents but with the added benefit of a romantic ambience.
- Situated in the Linyanti Swamps of the Chobe National Park, one of the best game-viewing areas in Botswana
- Ultimate privacy and seclusion with only 5 elevated Tents
- Striking views out over the floodplains which spread out towards Namibia’s Caprivi Strip
- Traverse the waterways of the floodplains in a 6-metre swamp cruiser
- View huge herds of elephants during the dry winter months