Standing on the banks of the Limpopo River, the Tuli Safari Lodge is a tranquil haven of respite from the unforgiving landscape of the Tuli Block. Located in the Northern Tuli Game Reserve, affordable luxury awaits at this hidden gem in Botswana’s most north-eastern corner.
The arid landscape around Tuli Safari Lodge is home to most naturally occurring wildlife including elephant, zebra, lion and cheetah. Game drives are a given while safari walks allow guests to explore the terrain and view its inhabitants up-close. A hide at the back of the lodge is an excellent vantage point from which to spy the wildlife, which come to drink at the waterhole.
Under the draped canvas and timber frames of the 8 Tented Suites on offer, guests are treated to airy and spacious comfort, while the 3 Classic Suites feature shaded verandahs. Wrap around decks provide expansive views of the tranquil gardens and surrounding bush. Sundowners are best enjoyed at the bar built around the base of a 500-year-old Nyala berry tree or the ‘star deck’ set atop sandstone kopjes.
- Riverine haven offering respite from the rugged landscape of the Tuli Block
- Safari walks offer an alternative to the traditional game drive
- A hide at the back of the lodge is a superb vantage point from which to view wildlife
- Tented and Classic Suites with wrap-around decks and shaded verandahs
- Enjoy a sundowner at the bar built around the base of a 500-year-old Nyala berry tree and the ‘star-deck’