Immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of Botswana’s capital city without sacrificing comfort and luxury by checking in at the Peermont Mondior Gaborone. This 67-room, four-star hotel is equipped with self-catering facilities and decorated in a timeless ‘Afro-chic’ style.
Its favourable location in the Gaborone business district means it’s an ideal resting place for business travellers. The hotel has conference facilities that come with high-speed Wi-Fi and cater for up to 50 people. Once business matters are out of the way, dinner and drinks can be enjoyed at the downstairs News Café Restaurant. The hotel pool and lounge area are also perfect for post-work relaxation.
Accommodation consists of 34 Studios, 27 One-Bedroom Suites, 5 Two-Bedroom Suites and one Special-Assistance Room. Smoking or non-smoking rooms are available and the premises also have secure parking. Bonus: a complimentary airport shuttle is available on request.
- Conveniently located in the heart of Gaborone’s business district
- Conference facilities catering for up to 50 people
- Wi-Fi, secure parking and swimming pool
- Right next-door to the News Café Restaurant
- Complimentary airport shuttle available on request