Up for something a little bit different? How about two nights on board a five-star luxury houseboat anchored on the Chobe River, with on-board fine dining, game drives, sunset cruises and Suites with private decks? Sound good? These are just some of the delights awaiting you on the Zambezi Queen.
The Chobe River, forming the boundary between Namibia and Botswana, attracts many animals to its banks. Massive herds of elephant, buffalo and hippo are common sightings from the cocktail deck. Itineraries are flexible and determined by your interests and the duration of your stay. Safari cruises on a smaller boat, fishing, village tours and bird-watching are some daily activities offered. Felix, the chef, is beyond accomplished and his food is amazing. Each meal is paired with a different house wine and he never fails to add that special something.
The lower and middle decks house 14 Suites - 10 Standard and 4 Master. Every Suite has floor-to-ceiling windows and its own deck area, with sliding doors and mesh screens. Master Suites differ in that they are larger and are found on the corners of the vessel offering two glass angles from which you can admire the Zambezi.
- A unique experience - accommodation on board a luxury houseboat on the Chobe River
- Plenty of game to be enjoyed from the viewing deck or your own room
- Dinners includes heavenly cuisine and wine pairing
- Both game activities and cultural experiences on offer
- Animals, sunsets and the river are a photographer’s dream