A small and intimate hideaway from the commotion which typifies the bustling town of Kasane, the Garden Lodge is a tranquil paradise where droves of birdlife mingle and rustle among the vibrant array of hibiscus, frangipani and bougainvillea which line the banks of the Chobe River.
The Chobe National Park sits on the doorstep of the Garden Lodge. Boasting one of the largest concentrations of game in Southern Africa, the park has an estimated 140 000 elephants, gigantic herds of buffalo and an almost daily sighting of a lion. Tradition dictates that sunrise should be greeted with an early morning game drive while dusk should be celebrated with a boat cruise under a glorious sunset.
Guests can choose from 8 en-suite rooms, divided into 5 doubles and 3 family rooms. Each room has its own private verandah overlooking the Chobe River. The lawns between the lodge and the banks of the river are home to a variety of small animals including warthog, mongoose and monitor lizards, while a boma under a shady Acacia tree provides a great place to escape the heat.
- Droves of birdlife frolic in the midst of hibiscus, frangipani and bougainvillea
- On the doorstep of Chobe National Park, home to one of the largest concentrations of game in Southern Africa
- Limited amount of space ensures peace and tranquility from bustling Kasane
- Each room features a private verandah
- Lawn area between the lodge and the Chobe River hosts a variety of small animals