It’s all about intimacy at Selinda Camp, a remote lodge that allows you to truly come into close contact with the wildlife that roam its lush, green surrounds. At Selinda you can feel the deep rumble of a lion’s roar in your chest through the canvas walls of any of the 8 Double Tents and can even watch a herd of elephants from the comfort of your bed.
Selinda Camp rests on the banks of the eastern Selinda Spillway in the 129,500 hectare Selinda Reserve in northern Botswana. The camp lies in one of the most pristine wilderness areas left on earth - the Greater Okavango Delta region. The area is home to some of the largest herds of elephant and buffalo, as well as a thriving population of African wild dog. All these majestic creatures can be spotted on the camp’s morning, afternoon and early evening open-vehicle game drives.
Each Tent comes with an en-suite bathroom, double or twin beds, a ceiling fan and mosquito nets. Dinner, drinks or a refreshing swim can be enjoyed at the thatched main area. Yoga mats are provided in each tent, and in-room massages can be arranged at an extra cost.
- Home to over 7,000 elephants in the rich Okavango Delta region
- Flexibility to design your own experience
- The Young Explorers Program teaches children about the beautiful environment
- Zip through the Okavango’s network of waterways
- Surrounded by a thriving population of African wild dog