Overlooking the Chobe river and its neverending floodplains, Ngoma Safari Lodge blends seamlessly with its surroundings in Botswana’s most prolific wildlife destination: Chobe National Park. This intimate and secluded lodge promises an intimate and rewarding safari in this wildlife haven boasting some of the largest concentrations of game on the continent.
The weaving and winding waterways and floodplains of Chobe attract the park’s impressive array of wildlife, particularly its enormous elephant population. Guests at Ngoma Safari Lodge can explore the park on day and night game drives and via relaxing cruises along the river. Cultural tours to nearby villages are also available.
The lodge’s 6 Ngoma Suites and 2 Ngoma Triple Suites all have indoor/outdoor showers, en suite bathrooms, open-plan lounges, air-conditioning, minibars, tea/coffee facilities, and plunge pools. The Triple Suites can accommodate up to 3 people. The central lodge has a lounge, dining room, bar, pool, and viewing deck overlooking the river and a floodlit waterhole. Internet and other communication facilities are also available in communal areas around the lodge.
- Well-positioned viewing deck overlooking the Chobe River and flood-lit waterhole
- Each suite has its own private plunge pool
- Meals and house beverages are included in rates, along with game drives and boat cruises
- Private dinners are available on request
- Situated in one of the continent’s most prolific wildlife destinations known for its exceptionally high-density animal population