Experience more than you’ve ever imagined at Motswiri Camp. Come face to face with northern Botswana’s beauty as professional guides take you on personalised adventures. On the Selinda Spillway, hippo, elephant, and plenty of antelope are sure to be spotted as well as practiced predators on the lookout.
Pristinely located on the banks of the Selinda Spillway, Motswiri Camp is ideal for travellers seeking ultimate immersion in nature’s unhurried environment. Venture out on breath-taking trips by boat, foot, horse, canoe, or traditional mokoro and experience the untamed outdoors at its best. The lush landscape attracts a diversity of wildlife near and in the unfenced camp so you can be sure to encounter many thirsty elephants during your stay.
This family-friendly camp offers 5 Luxury Tents as well as the main lodge area that boasts a swimming pool, outdoor lounge, viewing deck, and a dining area that overlooks the stunning Selinda Spillway. If guests are keen for the ultimate camping experience, Motswiri Camp can also arrange a night out at an isolated campsite.
- Motswiri Camp is on the Selinda Spillway in northern Botswana
- The camp is family-friendly and has 5 Guest Tents and the main lodge area
- Activities include horseback safaris, mokoro safaris, game drives, canoeing and more
- The main lodge boasts a swimming pool, outdoor lounge, pool deck, and a dining area
- Motswiri Camp is solar-powered and environmentally conscious