At the point where four African countries meet Africa holds one of her most prized possessions - Chobe Safari Lodge in the town of Kasane on the banks of the Chobe River. This lodge is nestled in between Botswanan, Namibian, Zimbabwean and Zambian borders.
The lodge shares a border with Chobe National Park and is in close proximity to the international airports of Victoria Falls, Livingstone and Kasane making the lodge wonderfully accessible. This convenient location also means that getaways to Chobe, Victoria Falls or Caprivi are easier done than said, with the lodge offering day trips to these African hotspots. Boasting the largest concentration of elephants in Africa, morning and afternoon game drives are an absolute treat and sunset boat cruises, fishing, scenic flights and village walks round off this spectacle.
This leading safari lodge further impresses with 46 Safari Rooms overlooking rolling lawns, 22 twin-bed River Rooms, 8 en-suite traditional Rondavels and camping facilities. The restaurant offers up African delicacies and its river/garden views are simply magical. Whether you fancy a game of squash/volleyball, health and beauty treatments or a refreshing drink by the pool, Chobe Safari Lodge has it all.
- Where four countries meet: Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, and Zambia
- Deluxe accommodation - 46 Safari Rooms, River Rooms, en-suite Rondavels and a camping area
- Victoria Falls day trips, game drives, boat cruises, fishing, scenic flights and village walks
- The largest concentration of elephants in Africa - over 80,000 of these amazing creatures
- Close proximity to three international airports