Chobe Marina Lodge is located idyllically on the water’s edge in north-eastern Botswana where the countries of Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana and Namibia meet. The 66 river-facing rooms capture Africa’s untamed essence and provide guests with all the creature comforts they need to unwind in style.
Game drives in the Chobe National Park offer superb game-viewing opportunities, with elephant, giraffe, buffalo and an array of antelope accompanied by predators such as lion, wild dog and cheetah. Sundowner cruises along the Chobe River reveal its bank’s bustling wildlife. Pause at Sedudu Island for a snapshot of the sunset before retreating to Cathari Health & Beauty Spa for some well-deserved pampering.
Guests are spoiled for choice of accommodation – from chic Studio Suites and Standard Studios, to Luxury Suites with private lounges. All are equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV and mini-bars. The gardens are home to an abundance of wildlife including warthog, mongoose, vervet monkeys, fruit bats and the African fish eagle.The Commissioners Restaurant serves fine-dining cuisine by the riverside, while Mokoros Family Restaurant dishes out hearty breakfast and tasty snacks.
- Located on the water’s edge in north-eastern Botswana where four African countries meet
- Game drives in the Chobe National Park offer superb game-viewing opportunities
- Enjoy a leisurely sundowner cruise along the Chobe River, stopping briefly at the Sedudu Island
- Cathari Health & Beauty Spa offers pampering treatments
- A range of accommodation available from chic Studio Suites and Standard Studios, to Luxury Suites with private lounges