There’s no better friend than a sister and there’s no place more homely than a sister lodge to Chobe Safari Lodge. Fresh ideas and a tranquil setting came together to establish Chobe Bush Lodge which is positioned in Kasane on the border of Chobe National Park. This lodge is modern and convenient in its location and amenities.
The four African countries of Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe and Zambia mingle right outside your door and a quick passage to Chobe, Victoria Falls and Caprivi, as well as three international airports is at your fingertips. Only 150m away is the Chobe River where Africa’s largest elephant concentration comes to play. Game drives, boat cruises, fishing, village walks and Victoria Falls day trips will expose you to more of Africa’s treasured wildlife.
The modern bush-style accommodation is comprised of 38 luxury en-suite rooms with open-plan bathroom, 4 expansive family rooms and 2 separate en-suite bedrooms. The lavish rooms and facilities offer a blend of wonderful views over Chobe National Park and the distant Chobe floodplains. Two bars and an excellent restaurant serve up indulgent food and drink, as well as unrivalled sunsets and star-strewn skies.
- Sister lodge to Chobe Safari Lodge - outstanding location on the border of Chobe National Park
- Flagship accommodation consisting of 38 luxury en-suite rooms, 4 family rooms and 2 separate en-suite bedrooms
- Full or half-day game drives, boat cruises, fishing and Victoria Falls day trips
- Only 150m away from Chobe River
- Easy connections to other renowned African destinations offering daily road transfers and charter flights.