Bakwena Lodge is perfectly located along the Chobe River providing guests with a serene atmosphere and peace of mind that their safari holiday is for the greater good. This eco-luxury venue is impressively located moments away from the meeting point of four countries; Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, and Zambia.
Despite its proximity to other countries, Bakwena Lodge is actually found in Botswana and just outside of its famous Chobe National Park. Guests can enjoy spectacular nature-related activities such as game drives with expert guides, boat cruises along the mesmerising Chobe River, village walkabouts, and bike rides (where guests can cross borders by boarding a ferry to explore the area on their own terms).
There are four different styles of accommodation to choose from at Bakwena Lodge. 10 River View Chalets in a lush riverine forest, five Treetop Chalets elevated on stilts entwined around a tree, including a family room, as well as an irresistible honeymoon suite that you’ll be tempted to choose even if you’ve been married for years.
- 15 rooms with spectacular treetop scenery or relaxing river views (including a family room and honeymoon suite)
- Activities include game drives, boat cruises along Chobe River, village walkabouts, and bike rides
- Enjoy romantic candlelit dinners on your private terrace
- Found along the Chobe River outside Chobe National Park
- Bakwena Lodge boasts a “green status” swimming pool filtered by plants and a gravel bed