Victoria Falls, classified as having the largest sheet of falling water in the world, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Natural Wonders of Africa. The town, bearing the same name, is a superb platform from which to enjoy hiking, game drives, elephant-back safaris, river cruises, historical bridge and canopy tours and cultural visits in the area. Be pampered at the health & beauty spa or book activities through The Adventures Connection.
Whether you’re a group of friends, a young couple, or family of four, there's accommodation to suit everyone. Each room has satellite TV, air-conditioning, a heater, hairdryer, telephone, tea/coffee-making facilities and a safe. The hotel is home to three swimming pools (including a splash pool), several restaurants and four bars.
- Close to all major attractions in the area – most notably Victoria Falls
- Victoria Falls is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Natural Wonders of Africa
- Three swimming pools, several restaurants and bars, a beauty spa, hair salon and The Adventures Connection
- Babysitting services available
- Caters for families, groups of friends and couples
1 Mallet drive
Victoria Falls, Matabeleland North Province
- Swimming Pool
- Secure Parking
- Conference Facilities