Ilala Lodge is the closest hotel to the mighty Victoria Falls, where attentive service is the order of the day. The National Park borders the front of the small property, with the spray of the Falls as the backdrop to the wildlife grazing on the lawn.
A stone’s throw from all the action, Ilala Lodge is a true haven. Guests can venture beyond the lodge’s confines to enjoy elephant rides and lion walks to scenic flights over the falls and leisurely cruises along the river. Ilala’s Palm Restaurant is well-known for its à la carte menu showcasing the flavours of the region. Dine outdoors against the backdrop of the world’s largest waterfall. Onsite facilities include a poolside cocktail bar, swimming pool, lounges, wellness treatments and an activity centre
Ilala Lodge offers 32 Standard Rooms, 20 Deluxe Rooms, 2 Standard Suite Rooms and 2 Executive Suites. The décor recalls the early era’s quest for discovery in Africa. All rooms have en suite bathrooms with a separate shower, air conditioning, satellite TV and individual coffee and tea facilities. The rooms are spacious with railway sleeper teak furnishings. The patio doors open on to a private balcony or the rolling lawns.
- Prime position close to Victoria Falls
- Bordering Victoria Falls National Park, with views of the spray
- Boutique-style hotel priding themselves on personalised service
- The Palm Restaurant is known for its outstanding food and interesting menu
- Easy access to all the adventure activities on offer in the area