The Royal Livingstone Hotel is located within the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, a World Heritage Site overlooking the mighty Victoria Falls Zambia. From the banks of the Zambezi River, you can see the Falls’ spray rise above the bushveld and almost feel its thundering sound reverberate in your chest. All guests staying at the hotel enjoy free and unlimited access to the Victoria Falls, which is less than a 10-minute walk away.
Named after the intrepid explorer Dr David Livingstone, the hotel is serene, gracious, with the reminiscence of forgotten romance and style. Accommodation consists of 173 Luxurious Guest Rooms with private verandahs. All rooms are tastefully decorated and the en suite bathrooms have showers and Victorian baths.
In the hotel dining room a combination of old-world savoir-faire and contemporary dishes are served indoors, or on the verandah. The daily traditional high tea is a treat for which the hotel is well-known. Indulge in a treatment at The Royal Spa, take a dip in the refreshing pool or wander down to the Livingstone river-deck to take in the magnificent view while sipping a favourite sundowner.
- Position on the banks of the Zambezi River close to Victoria Falls
- Free and unlimited access to the Zambian side of the Victoria Falls
- Proximity to airport and all the adventure activities that this area has to offer
- Zebra and giraffe roam the National Park’s property
- Sun International five-star property upholding the standards of the brand