Named after David Livingstone’s faithful friends, Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma consists of a five-star lodge and two spacious cottages, all enjoying enchanting river bank settings in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park. The lodge is located on a bend in the Zambezi River, 12km upstream from Victoria Falls Zambia and 15km from the town of Livingstone.
In Sussi Lodge, accommodation consists of 12 Luxury Treehouses, built into the living canopy of giant ebony trees. Chuma House comprises two well-appointed cottages, each with two en suite bedrooms, and private chef and guide. All units are en suite with air conditioning and decks overlooking the Zambezi. The main lodge building features a raised bar/lounge deck, open-air dining area, and refreshing swimming pool. A Spa room has been constructed on stilts on the riverbank, and a treatment here is a unique experience.
Sussi & Chuma Lodge include the following in their rates: all meals, all drinks (except premium brands), game drives in the National Park, guided tours of Victoria Falls on the Zambian side, local school and village tours, walking safaris, a sundowner cruise, fishing and canoeing excursions, as well as return transfers from Livingstone Airport.
- Part of the upmarket Sanctuary portfolio of accommodation, upholding standards of the brand
- Situated in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park on the banks of the Zambezi River
- All meals and most activities are included in the rates
- Within easy reach of Victoria Falls and the town of Livingstone
- Small property ensures exclusivity and attentive service from the staff