The 1920s-style décor of Singita’s Sabora Tented Camp brings back the glamour seen in the early days of safari thanks to romantically-draped curtains and brass chandeliers casting light into the various living and accommodation areas of the camp. Found in the Grumeti Game Reserve, an integral part of the Serengeti ecosystem and home of the Great Migration, guests are promised an exceptional wildlife-viewing experience.
The Serengeti is the seasonal playground to over a million wildebeest and smaller populations of zebra and antelope as they move between Tanzania’s most prolific wildlife destination and neighbouring Kenya’s Maasai Mara. While the Great Migration moves in a continual motion, the Serengeti and Grumeti reserves are year-round safari destinations thanks to their heady population of lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard, and zebra, to name but a few.
The elegance of Sabora Tented Camp lies in stark contrast to its untouched and rugged surroundings—making your stay that much more memorable. Spend your days on safari, swimming or enjoying spa treatments at the camp, while your evenings are reserved for dinner under the canopy of a lantern-dotted acacia tree.
- An intimate camp with only 9 en-suite luxury tents
- On-site pool, spa, gym, boutique, and galley
- Wi-Fi is available for convenience—but who wants that, really?
- A crucial part of the Serengeti ecosystem, home to the Big 5 and the Great Migration
- Singita airstrip is only 10min from the lodge and air transfers from Kilimanjaro and Arusha take around 2 hours