Umlani Bushcamp is an excellent Kruger safari option, with an abundance of game and a contribution to conserving the African wild and uplifting the local community. Enjoy a meaningful safari holiday in unspoilt wilderness, as your stay not only changes your life, but also those around you.
Rustic and remote in the Timbavati Game Reserve, this eco-lodge is off the grid and offers private and exhilarating wildlife encounters. Authentic Big 5 territory, guests have an opportunity to experience these majestic animals up close on game drives and bush walks, in the safe hands of experts guides and trackers. Remove yourself to the tranquillity of the treehouse about 2km from the camp, with mesmerising views of the dam and surrounding savannah.
Traditional Shangaan reed and thatch huts and an eco-rondavel provide simple comfort and flexibility for friends and family sharing accommodation. All have en-suite facilities including open-air bush showers. The warm glow of candlelight sets the atmosphere around the boma/dining room serving award-winning meals, and find your favourite drink at the bush bar and deck overlooking a game-filled waterhole.
- Ultimate privacy and relaxation in a secluded bushcamp in the Timbavati Game Reserve
- 4 double huts, 5 family units, and one eco-rondavel of Traditional Shangaan reed and thatch
- Hidden treehouse about 2km from the camp, overlooking the dam and savannah
- Fair Trade ceritified—conserving wildlife and benefitting the local community
- Award-winning meals in a beautiful candlelit boma