If you’re looking for a secluded base from which to explore the best Mpumalanga has to offer, check in at Tanamera Lodge. Tucked away in the lowveld forest and overlooking the Sabie River Valley, it guarantees guests an intimate stay while they explore the wild and drink in the views.
The Kruger National Park’s Phabeni Gate is only a 30-minute drive away, allowing guests to explore the lush Blyde River Canyon and Kruger in a single trip. Must-see attractions - God’s Window and the Bourke’s Luck Potholes - are also nearby, meaning you’ll have more Kodak moments than you can count during your stay.
After a day of exploring, you can relax in absolute privacy. The lodge has 7 Chalets (sleeping a total of only 14 guests at any time), which makes for an intimate stay. Seclusion is further guaranteed by the private decks and plunge pools, and the tall indigenous bushes shrouding each chalet. If you do want to see some friendly faces, take a dip in the rim-flow swimming pool on the main deck overlooking the Sabie River Valley.
- 7 Chalets with private deck and plunge pool
- Sleeps a maximum of 14 guests at any time, guaranteeing guests an intimate stay
- Only a 30-minute drive from the Kruger National Park, allowing guests to explore the Blyde River Canyon and Kruger in a single trip
- God’s Window and the Bourke’s Luck Potholes are also nearby
- Continental breakfast and dinners are served at the main lodge