If there’s one place that can justifiably be called ‘a home away from home’, it’s Oliver’s Restaurant & Lodge in White River, Mpumalanga. With years of experience and numerous international hotelier qualifications behind their name, owners Oliver and Tanya Ruf guarantee their guests a winning combination of top-notch service, luxury lodgings, and fine wining and dining.
Tucked away within a secure country estate, Oliver’s overlooks the first green of the 18-hole golf course – making it a great getaway for those who want to get their swing on. If pampering is what you’re after, the in-house spa offers a range of high-end skin and beauty treatments. Guests also have the option of getting out and about, with the Kruger National Park and the Blyde River Canyon only a short drive away.
But the real star here is Oliver’s itself. The Luxury Rooms, Executive Suites, and Family Cottage come with all the essential amenities and are topped off with a homey mix of African and Austrian décor. The in-house restaurant is Oliver’s crowning: Mediterranean, Australian, Switzerland, and Austrian influences spice up the gourmet cuisine and fine South African wines line the cellar.
- Luxury Rooms, Executive Suites, and Family Cottage with all the standard amenities
- Top-notch service and an in-house restaurant with to-die-for fusion cuisine
- A great getaway spot for avid golfers, with an 18-hole golf course nearby
- Skin and beauty treatments available at the ‘Wellness and Beauty Clinic’
- Day trips to the Kruger National Park or the Blyde River Canyon are possible