Jatinga Country Lodge maintains colonial charm and the tranquillity of the natural world, offering highest quality Mpumalanga in comfort, cuisine, and service. All this grandeur is waiting to be discovered on the lodge’s 30 acres of marvellous gardens, on the outskirts of the quaint town of White River.
The original 1920s homestead is only 38km from the Numbi Gate into Kruger National Park, and within easy driving distance to the scenic Panorama Route. The magnificent rolling green lawns and lush sub-tropical gardens host a bowling green and croquet, botanical vegetation, swimming pool, and activities such as bird watching and leisurely strolls alongside the swirling White River that runs through the property.
Genteel accommodation comes in a melange of Victorian, African Colonial, French/English Country, and Provencal themes. The 20 exquisite en-suite rooms and suites all have a private patio, while some have orchard and forest views, and private outdoor showers. Traditional High Tea is available on request, and fine dining at Jatinga’s à la carte restaurant is a daily affair, with bookings on offer for private dining in the intimate cellar. Don’t forget to enjoy a sundowner from the Lord Milner Pub.
- 30 acres of lush gardens with the White River flowing through the property
- Only 38km from the Numbi Gate into Kruger National Park, and close to Panorama Route
- 20 illustrious en-suite rooms and suites of Victorian, Colonial, and Country themes
- Bowls and croquet, swimming pool, bird watching, and river walks
- Fine dining at the à la carte restaurant, and drinks at the Lord Milner Pub