Singita Ebony Lodge is built in the shade of giant knobthorn and jackalberry trees on the banks of the Sand River of the Sabi Sand Private Reserve. This lodge pays tribute to the classic safaris of a bygone era while still keeping with the times.
The game-viewing in the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve is regarded as some of the finest in Africa. As a private reserve, game vehicles are permitted to veer off-road, allowing for intimate sightings with the sought-after Big 5. There are so many ways to view the wildlife, from the panorama of the viewing deck to the guided game walks. The nocturnal game drives are magical - watch out for the glint of rare and timid creatures that flit past the glare of the spotlight!
Ebony offers 10 one-bedroom Suites and 2 two-bedroom Suites, making it suitable for couples and families alike. The Suites are warm and elegant - each has a double fireplace, private heated plunge pool, outside shower and en-suite bathroom with large Victorian bath and a large shower.
- Traverse over 18,000 hectares in search of the Big 5
- Modern-meets-Victorian décor adds a warm-yet-cool feeling
- Options for both individual and family travel
- Beautiful dining deck overlooking the Sand River
- Involved in many community upliftment projects