Combining the service and ambience of a safari lodge with a uniquely-tailored and personalised experience, guests of the exclusive-use Singita Castleton Camp are sure to have the safari of their dreams come to life. Found in a private concession in Sabi Sand Reserve, the bushveld is yours thanks to exclusive roaming rights and access to the greater reserve.
With an unfenced neighbour such as the Kruger National Park, Sabi Sand Reserve shares its prolific wildlife population. Among these is the Big 5, a jaw-dropping amount of different bird species, and a number of endangered wildlife including cheetah and the African wild dog – of which only 400 are thought to be left in the country.
Found on 18,000ha of private land in Sabi Sand Game Reserve and with access to it, Singita Castleton Camp is a prime spot for game-viewing. The main house boasts a farm-style kitchen, wine cellar, gym, spa treatment room, gym, tennis court, boma, and trampoline while accommodation is found in the 6 cottages surrounding the camp ensuring privacy. The camp is less than 2hr from Hazyview and its airport, while the Singita airstrip is a short 10min drive away.
- Exclusive-use lodge in the 65,000ha Sabi Sand Game Reserve adjacent to Kruger National Park
- Steeped in history as the former family home of Singita’s founder
- Personal chef, housekeeper, house manager, guide, and tracker
- Activities include walking safaris, game drives, informal cooking/baking classes, community visits, archery, stargazing, and wine tasting
- Family-friendly with kids of all ages welcome, babysitting services, and a mini-ranger programme for kids
- Singita airstrip only ten minutes away