Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge is at the top of every traveller’s ‘safari list’. Set in the heart of the African bush, it overlooks a watering hole and the endless plains in the southern part of the Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
The advantage of Sabi Sabi safaris stems from the fact that animals on the reserve have not been hunted for over half a century. Because they have become habituated, they don’t perceive vehicles carrying humans as a threat. Guests can therefore enjoy the unique experience of being driven extraordinarily close to the large mammals on early-morning and late-afternoon game drives. Bush walks are also offered, led by dedicated and highly qualified guides and trackers, that will introduce you to a whole new side of Africa’s wilderness.
Each of the 25 air conditioned Thatched Suites features exquisite ethnic décor. Plus: a private wooden deck overlooking the magnificent bushveld, and full en-suite bathrooms, with an outdoor shower. The Mandleve Suite is an ultra-luxury suite, perfect for honeymooners with its own plunge pool. Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge features delicately designed open courtyards dotted with dramatic wooden carvings by acclaimed South African sculptures. On-site facilities include luxurious lounges, a vibrant bar, Amani Spa, wine cellar, and curio shop.
- Long standing, well-established luxury lodge in southern Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Pride themselves on uncompromising high standards, efficiency and personal attention
- Full service Amani Spa on-site
- Excellent game-viewing with highly qualified guides and trackers
- Delectable cuisine served at various locations around the lodge and in the bush