Who says tree houses are just for kids? Londolozi Tree Camp, set beside its sister lodge Varty Camp along the banks of the Sand River, is an exclusive Relais & Châteaux safari destination the offers the height of sophistication and romance in spectacular African wilderness surrounds.
If it's leopards you're after, then Londolozi is possibly your best option on the continent. While still wild, the leopards of Londolozi have become habituated to the antics of their human benefactors and sightings and stunning photo opportunities of these majestic creatures is guaranteed. The lush banks of the Sand River attract the rest of the Kruger Park's awesome wildlife in abundance, especially during the winter season when ephemeral rivers and water sources dry up.
Each of Tree Camp's 6 Suites has a luxurious en-suite bathroom with a generous bath set in a stone base, pebble-inlaid floors, and free-standing candelabras. Each Suite also boasts its own private oasis: a plunge pool and deckchairs overlooking the lush banks of the Sand River. Candlelit dinners of Pan-African cuisine are served in the boma. Lunches and breakfast are a particular highlight, served up in the trees overlooking the Sand River. There are also world-class facilities available such as a yoga deck, a cub’s den, a professional photo studio and a fitness centre.
- Londolozi Tree Camp is part of the Relais & Châteaux portfolio
- Ideal for travelling couples seeking a relaxed and sociable atmosphere
- 6 extremely spacious, private Suites each with a private deck and plunge pool
- Pioneers in ecotourism, conservation, and community upliftment
- Londolozi camps and reserve voted best in Africa by Condé Nast Traveller