Leadwood Lodge is a small, luxury safari lodge found at the confluence of the Sand and Mabrak Rivers, on a private 10,000 hectare concession in the Sabi Sand Region. Ideal for groups of friends or families travelling together who want to share their safari experience without intruding on each other’s privacy.
The entire Big 5 and an abundance of other wildlife are excellently represented in the Sabi Sand. Your ranger and tracker will take you on Game Drives in search of what the wilderness has to offer. Walking safaris give guests a wonderful opportunity to enjoy the abundant birdlife, flora and fauna and the fascinating insect life of the bush.
With just 4 Suites, Leadwood is the last word in exclusive safari luxury. The Suites have glass showers, fireplaces and a private infinity plunge pool surrounded by a wooden deck. The lodge is a tactile mix of boldly expressed and contrasted materials with soft furnishings, providing a lush and colourful counterpoint to the textures of the structure. An elevated dining area and plush lounges showcase dramatic views of the rivers, and delectable African meals are served on the open deck or around a roaring fire in the boma.
- Part of the &Beyond portfolio of properties, upholding standards of this iconic safari brand
- Small lodge, ideal for use by large families or small groups of friends travelling together to occupy on an exclusive use basis
- In the Sabi Sand concession, world-renowned for its abundant wildlife
- Suites and facilities are of the most luxurious in the Sabi Sand
- Only six guests on game drive vehicles ensures comfortable game-viewing experience