Occupying 10,000ha of a private concession, &Beyond Dulini River Lodge places you in the hub of the reserve where wildlife, quite literally, shares your doorstep.
Wildlife encounters include morning and afternoon/evening Game Drives, interpretive Bush Walks and Our Tours. Rangers stay in touch with one another, to keep constant track of the animals’ movements, so guests will never miss that photo-moment. Strict vehicle limits at sightings and sensitive off-road driving practices ensure that guests experience exceptional sightings.
Taking refuge from the zealous African sun, sheltering under a grove of ebony trees on the banks of the seasonal Sand river, are the 8 exquisite Suites that make up &Beyond Dulini River Lodge. The suites are luxuriously decorated and boast dramatic river views, as well as a private plunge pool. The guest sitting and dining areas are filled with deep sofas and a giant sausage tree provides shade for long, lazy afternoon lunches. Delicious evening meals, complimented by the finest selection of South African wines, are shared in the traditional open-air boma under a star-studded sky.
- Riverside views and wildlife-viewing directly from suites and guest areas
- Part of the &Beyond portfolio of safari properties, upholding the high standards of the brand
- Big 5 game reserve shares unfenced borders with Kruger National Park and famed for leopard sightings
- Exquisite, spacious suites with outdoor showers, plunge pools and private decks
- Excellent cuisine, dining venues and small ‘surprise’ touches that make for delightful dining