A secluded retreat at Chitwa Chitwa Game Lodge, The Chitwa House is preferred by those who want an exclusive safari experience with only a few friends or close family. Your time at Chitwa House and what you do with it is totally up to you - set your own pace in this decadent bush retreat.
Enjoy some of the Africa’s best game-viewing in the northern sector of the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve or share in a cultural experience with a guided village tour by open vehicle at the Dixie Community, which is approximately 2 hours away. Hot-air ballooning or helicopter rides await just outside the reserve on the Panorama Route.
The Chitwa House sits quietly between the thickets and overlooks a large waterhole that attracts a range of animals throughout the day. The house has 2 en-suite Rooms, each with private decks and outdoor showers. The Rooms are joined by a spacious living area which opens out on to a common deck complete with swimming pool. Every possible need is met by a private butler and chef and twice-daily game drives are conducted in a private vehicle.
- Located in the celebrated Sabi Sand Private Reserve offering Big 5 game-viewing
- Perfect for families or friends travelling together
- Excellent view of the nearby waterhole that attracts a host of animals
- Includes a private vehicle, ranger, tracker, chef and butler
- Offers a unique tailor-made safari experience